ELSA in english (ABB)
4 200 kr exkl. moms
This course deals with the risk of injury due to current transmission or the action of a short circuit or arc. We go through regulations that specify the basic safety requirements that must be met without detailing what safety measures should be taken when working where there is an electrical danger to those who participate in work.
ELSA provides the user with the basic theoretical knowledge required by government regulations for working on or adjacent to electric high-current installations. With ELSA, you have access to the regulations that apply to the maintenance of electrical installations, methods according to Swedish standards and the basic principles according to ESA.
The course follows the syllabus for electrical safety in electrical systems and in work activity in ABB. The course is based on SS EN 50110-1.
4 200 kr exkl. moms
Start 10 januari 08:15
Slut 10 januari 16:00
Start 4 september 08:15
Slut 4 september 16:00
Har du frågor om kursen?
Kontakta mig så svarar jag gärna på dina frågor.
- Electrical hazard
- In the event of an accident
- Protective clothing
- Responsibilities and work tasks
- Electrical regulations – a short introduction
- Regulations and standards, current and changes
- Electrical safety in work activity
- Risk management
- Electrical safety planning
- Operation and work with focus on dead work (AUS) and work in the vicinity of live parts (ANS)
- The proprietors requirements
- Nominated person in control of a work activity
- Operation-related measures
- ABB instruction 9ADG113812 including seven steps
- Knowledge control
Klas-Göran is a civil engineer within power electronics, chairman of TK78 and has participated in the international working party that adapted EN 50110-1. He is an experienced and appreciated lecturer at STF.
This course can be given at your company. Contact Andreas Carlsson for more information and price.
To note when booking
Under the heading Faktureringsinformation, it is very important that you fill in the field Inköpsordernummer (purchase order number) correctly. If the purchase order number is not entered when booking, an administrative cost may be added, as the invoices will not be approved.
The course fee includes coffee, lunch and documentation (if not otherwise stated).
Read our general terms here.