We at STF Ingenjörsutbildning and BFAB care about our customers, which means that we always collect personal information responsibly with regard to your privacy. It is important to us that you find out what information we collect about you and our handling of your personal data.
In order for us to be able to offer our services, such as our training courses and newsletters, we need to collect certain personal information.
We naturally comply with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) in connection with the handling of your personal data.
Who is responsible for personal data?
STF Ingenjörsutbildning AB is the personal data controller for the processing of your personal data in our register. You can contact us at email@example.com, telephone 08-586 386 00 or STF Engineering Education, Box 1080, 101 39 Stockholm.
What personal data do we store?
We primarily use balancing of interests as the legal basis for registering your personal data. This takes place in connection with course and newsletter bookings. After completing the course, we save your personal data, partly to be able to help with course certificates over time and partly for our marketing.
The personal data that we process are:
- E-mail address in connection with ordering newsletters from us
- Name, e-mail, telephone number, work address, title, position, areas of interest, purchase history and diet deviation when registering for the course.
- Social security number in connection with certification or other certificates where a social security number is required.
Purpose of processing and who has access to your data?
We collect the personal data we need to manage the customer relationship we have with our customers. We only use your personal data for internal use unless it is clearly stated otherwise. Exceptions to internal use are in the case of external certifications or certificates issued by others or where we certify the training you have completed with us.
In cases where the handling of personal data takes place with an external supplier, we sign assistance agreements with them which ensure that the personal data is handled securely and is not disseminated.
Your personal data is used:
- In connection with course registration, implementation and post-processing of the course.
- When sending out information about current courses. The selection takes place through previous purchases or subscriptions to newsletters.
We save our customers' education history even after the course has ended so that you can return if you have lost a certificate or want to find out which courses you have taken with us. However, we clean our register regularly so that we only save relevant personal data.
Finally, processing of your personal data may also take place in order for us to fulfill obligations according to laws and regulations.
What are your rights?
If you are registered with us, you have the right to:
- Get the personal data we have registered on you.
- Get incorrect personal data corrected.
- Right to restriction of use of your personal data.
- Get data portability of your personal data.
Anyone who believes that a company is in breach of the Personal Data Act - GDPR or other privacy legislation can contact the Swedish Integrity Protection Authority.Read more at Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten